all the intelligence you
need, in the cloud
All of your payments, marketing, and customer information. One easy-to-use cloud-based portal.
Whatever the size of your business, your Merchant Portal is the place for analytics, customer engagement, transaction troubleshooting, data and reporting, dispute management, and more.
Already a customer?
decisions start here
Review and analyze transaction data—across channels, and around the world.
Merchant Portal insights help you run your business more efficiently, and more profitably.
- Data and reporting services
- Analytics and customer engagement suite
- Chargebacks, reconciliation, and dispute management services
- Single sign-on access anywhere, anytime
at your fingertips
Attract new customers—and keep them—with our customer engagement suite.
- Analyze customer behavior
to make smarter business decisions.
- Get actionable analytics
to benchmark your success, evaluate campaigns, and build your social reputation.
- Create gift and loyalty programs
that keep customers coming back.
Track down the status of your transactions, and resolve issues right away. It’s quicker and easier than most standalone tools—minimizing duplication and the need for extra support.
Enhance your revenue streams by validating transaction deposits as payments are received and cleared.
Keep on top of your monthly charges. Regular expense statements help improve planning, budgeting, and efficiency.
Data and reporting for maximum results
Get actionable insights to better understand, operate, and build your business—while managing costs and maximizing revenues.
With our fully managed, cloud-based data and reporting platform, your transaction data is captured and stored in our data lake on Google Cloud. Through this single source, you can extract insights from your transaction data across platforms using our own industry-leading data exploration tools.
Disputes on a dime
We give you all the tools to manage and respond to disputed transactions.
- Dashboard gives you a graphical representation of chargeback data.
- Queue management organizes disputes so you can easily view open, pending, and closed cases.
- Probability scoring uses advanced machine learning to help you calculate the probability of win/loss scenarios.*
*The probability score is an estimation of the potential outcome of a chargeback based on historical results, it is not a guarantee of an outcome.